Artful Eating 1:1 Transformation
My clients create lasting body change. Without dieting.
You are ready to
- Feel freedom around food and enjoy the foods you love
- Enjoy your body and feel at ease in your own skin
- Never diet or calorie count again
Most people spend a lifetime feeling dissatisfied with their body and experience a conflicted relationship with food. Not my clients.
You have a choice. Your future is already written; your default future. This is the future that will unfold when no thought, intention or commitment is brought to it.
Your default future is simply a continuation of what you have been living and are currently living. If you take where you are in this moment, you can extrapolate to where your life will be five, ten, twenty years from now.
What does your heart tell you your life will be like in five years if you change nothing? The same constant battle between being ‘good’ and ‘bad’ around food? The same dissatisfaction with your body, health and energy levels? The same frustration with not feeling confident and enjoying your body? In five years time- what will your life be like?
It is possible to re-write the future
It is possible to enjoy food and your body.
It is possible to feel confident and truly, deeply love and appreciate who you are inside and out.
It all comes down to your mind.
You can enjoy food, and fall in love with your body, by changing nothing but your mind. If you're tired of feeling dissatisfied in your body- this is your invitation.
When I meet someone interested in Artful Eating coaching, I ask them to tell me about their dreams. Then, I help them see a way they can really, truly create these dreams in their life.
Are you ready to experience a life of freedom, vitality and pleasure?
So many people live a life where they are dissatisfied with their health, their size and experience an ongoing internal dialogue around what they eat, what they think should eat and how much they eat.
Most people accept a quality of life that is not in line with what they truly desire. They think they know it all when it comes to weight loss because they have tried it all, and they feel they just want “a bit of help with motivation and accountability”.
If that sounds like you, you are in the wrong place!
You see, I have a powerful belief that you can live a life free from dieting, where you love and respect yourself and enjoy your body. This is an exceptional life where you achieve a goal that feels impossible right now.
Lasting body change does not have to be difficult, in fact it can and should be enjoyable. To live a life where you experience freedom around food and feel fantastic in your own skin, you have to be willing to do things differently and be open to the possibility that everything you want is closer than you think.
Your life can be exceptional.
What I do is help my clients discover the magic of eating for pleasure, and feel at ease in your own skin, so you can love with your body, and view eating as an easy, pleasurable experience. For life.
This is the place to come when you are ready to really begin transforming your life. Our work together will be intense – deep, one-on-one coaching that uncovers your hidden blocks and gives you the tools you need to succeed and reach your goal of a beautiful healthy body inside and out.
I’m an expert on deep, lasting, body change.
And I have worked with hundreds of people to help them move past self-doubt, negative thinking and sabotaging behaviour (and those voices in their head that hold them back).
I help my clients overcome their unhealthy eating habits and achieve health, wellbeing and body confidence. Through six months of 1:1 coaching support, I'll help you to unlock the unconscious thoughts which have been keeping you stuck, controlled and obsessed by food and your body for years, so you can finally feel free from counting calories and fall in love with the skin you’re in, for life.
This program isn't just about what you eat. It's about getting to the crux of the unconscious reasons behind your eating habits and your perception of your body, so they can be rewired, reframed, and released for good. Which in turn, unlocks a life of freedom, fulfilment and radiant confidence, where you can enjoy healthier intimate relationships, more fun, more pleasure and more peace.
My Clients are successful women who lead full lives, but they struggle to enjoy food and their body. They tell me that this is the major issue that they just can’t overcome. My clients tell me they love that I believe in them. They love that I can see who they desire to be and I believe that they can achieve it. They love that I refuse to buy into their current stories and blockages. Artful Eating one to one coaching is transformative because I help you to change your story, beliefs and behaviours. And so your mind, body and life changes.
I have worked with clients who have experienced lasting results, achieved and maintained the body they desire while feeling complete freedom around food. No more counting calories, no more measuring out food, no more restrictive meal plans. Instead I help my clients change their minds, their health, their quality of life and their body follow.
Unlike other theories and practices out there that tell you to eliminate carbs, cut out sugar, eat within a certain amount of ‘points’, Artful Eating is based on sound psychological principles - which means, it’s different to anything you’ve known before, and it actually works, because it gets to the root cause of the problem, not just the surface symptom.
My clients create powerful results. Weight loss is a joyous consequence.
· A woman I worked with went from constantly controlling every single thing she ate, counting every calorie and only eating a very specific diet for over 18 years, to feeling complete freedom around food. Prior to working together, she couldn’t enjoy eating out, and felt extremely anxious when in social situations where food was involved. She stopped dieting and finally managed to lose over 30lbs while enjoying food and her body.
· One of my clients suffered from an abusive relationship with her body since childhood. She had engaged in binge eating for most of her life and couldn’t enjoy her body or food at all. Through working together, she was able to change her story and completely stopped binge eating altogether. Her relationship with her family transformed and she finally started a family of her own.
· A young woman I coached was unable to enjoy nourishing herself and suffered with IBS and anxiety. She no longer suffers with IBS and now only eats good quality nourishing foods. Her sweet tooth no longer plagues her and her world has expanded with her new found confidence. She now enjoys a healthy body full of vitality and energy and doesn’t fixate what she eats.
· A client, who had migrated from one weight loss plan to another for over 25 years has finally stopped dieting and started living. She now eats what she wants and has the body she always dreamed of but never achieved. With this new found freedom, she loves going on sun holidays, buying the clothes she never felt comfortable wearing and enjoying physical intimacy.
· One of my clients, who had been diagnosed with a food addiction and felt completely enslaved by her negative relationship with food, finally broke free of the old, unhelpful patterns and for the first time ever in her life achieved her goal size and maintained it. She no longer has an addiction to food and enjoys a balanced healthy relationship with indulgences without the fear of overeating.
· A client, who is a personal trainer was caught up in the calories in, calories out model, but couldn’t enjoy food. She suffered massively with guilt issues around food and found herself oscillating between being ‘good’ and ‘bad’. When she finally began working with me she was exhausted and overwhelmed. She now has a completely different relationship to food and shares this with her clients and enjoys a thriving personal training practice.
· One of my clients, is the mother of two boys, with a high powered job, found it impossible to enjoy balance in life. She was always ordering food in, juggling being a mother and a successful businesswoman, her health and well being suffered as she couldn’t find the time for herself. Because of their unhealthy lifestyle her whole family was overweight. Through working together, she has found a new sense of balance, she has reached her goal weight, losing over 40 lbs, and her sons and husband have lost weight too. The family now enjoy home cooking and their quality of life has increased massively as everyone feels healthy, happier and more energetic.
It Will Cost You More Than Money.
My coaching is not for everyone.
My coaching requires a desire to change and commitment.
My clients and I work together for at least 6 months and their life absolutely transforms. Weight loss is a joyous consequence.
But this opportunity will cost you more than money. You must be ready to invest your energy, your time and your commitment to creating something so powerful in your life that it will have a lasting impact.
When you are ready we will talk.
And your life will transform.