ARTFUL EATING Self Taught online Program
What if you could fall back in love with food and your body, just by changing your mind?
Constantly analysing your food choices, obsessing over what you ‘should’ and ‘shouldn’t’ eat, feeling frequent guilt about the food you consume...
It’s exhausting, isn’t it?
Imagine the extra energy you’d have if you were to:
- Like what you see when you look in the mirror
- Enjoy eating out without the need to always choose the ‘diet’ option
- Enjoy your body and feel at ease in your own skin
- Never diet or calorie count again
- Crave food that makes you feel fresh and full of vitality
After what may be a lifetime of negative conditioning and thoughts around food and your body, finding food freedom and not letting food have a hold on you may seem dificult to imagine.
But I’m here to tell you that it’s absolutely possible to banish your battle with body confidence, and to feel total freedom, pleasure and ease when it comes to eating, every single day.
Think about this:
You’ve read enough food blogs to know what foods are good for you - so why isn’t it as simple as just eating those foods?
Why do we devour an entire bag of Minstrels in one speedy sitting, rather than taking a few and saving the rest? Why do we crave a takeaway pizza, when we know it’ll make us feel sluggish and racked with guilt as soon as the last bite is over? And why do we reach for food to distract from our boredom, our stress, our anxiety, to comfort us or simply to numb our feelings altogether?
Why, even when you have an experience of weight loss, do you still not like what you see in the mirror? Why, no matter how much money you spend on new outfits, do you still feel uncomfortable in your clothes? And why, no matter how many times you’ve seen yourself, do you still cringe in disgust when you catch a photo of yourself online?
I’ll tell you: everything you’ve read in the blogs, healthy eating plans and ‘trendy’ diets that you’ve become accustomed to, is missing the most vital ingredient: the mind.
In fact, the problem goes so much deeper than what we eat.
It’s all about how and why we eat.
Understanding the unconscious reasons behind your eating patterns, habits and thought-processes, holds the key to you finally feeling freedom around food and experiencing total body confidence.
And that’s exactly what I’m here to help you do.
The Artful Eating 7-week Online Programme is a step-by-step process that takes you through deep mindset work and how to reprogram your mind, to conquer your bad eating habits and body-conscious beliefs, for life.
Artful Eating is not a diet.
First of all, a diet looks like: restriction, boring, miserable, rules, restraint, obsession, structure and control.
Second of all, diets focus on the symptoms of unhealthy eating habits - rather than on helping you understand the cause, which is what you and I will uncover together.
The Artful Eating Online Programme is a lifestyle overhaul that liberates you from the old, unhelpful behaviours, negative beliefs and intrusive thoughts that have been holding you back from feeling truly at ease, happy in your body and comfortable with who you are.
Artful Eating is about learning how to eat with ease, re-discovering the magic of eating for pleasure, and feeling divine in your own skin. This program equips you with powerful emotional and mental strategies that will help you fall in love with your body, and view eating as an easy, pleasurable experience. For life.
So you can eat what you love, feel great in your body, and flourish in a delicious life and business, whilst feeling truly free to be boldly and beautifully: you.
Once you click, you'll be taken to the members only website to sign up for the course. As soon as your payment has been processed, you'll get an email in your inbox with the registration details to use for instant access to the program.
No more guilt. No more out of control eating habits. No more self-defeating thoughts.
When you join us in the Artful Eating Online Programme, you’ll get unlimited, lifetime access to:
7 Online Video Lessons
To guide you step by step on how to reprogram your mindset and change the way you think and feel about food and your body, for life - these videos make every lesson fun and easy to follow! PLUS, Accompanying Cognitive Workbooks to accompany each lesson and help consolidate the powerful mindset shifts you will experience during the program.
Here’s a breakdown of the lessons you’ll get and their content:
Lesson 1: Knowledge is Power:
Set a solid foundation for your long-term success
Weight Loss Clarity
- Why knowledge = power
- Discover what your food pitfalls are and get honest with yourself about the what, when and how of your eating issues.
- Discover where you’re wasting money on unnecessary foods and get real about how much you’re actually spending on food.
Physiology Of Weight Loss
- Learn exactly how you physically respond to weight loss.
- Learn where the weight goes when you lose it.
Psychology Of Weight Loss
- Why in the long term 95% of diets fail.
- What specific actions you need to take to lose weight successfully and keep it off for life.
Cognitive Work Book
- Cognitive exercises which will help start to frame the changes you are preparing to make.
- Get informed about the facts most people who want to lose weight don’t know.
- Get clear on WHY you want to lose weight (you’re going to dig deeper here).
Cognitive Hypnosis Audio
- Reprogram your thought patterns to feel motivated and prepared for new ideas, behaviours and lasting change.
Lesson 2: Action
Get your mind prepared for a new beginning.
- Learn about the power and importance of goal setting.
- Set your goal and actually believe you can achieve it.
- Prepare your home and workspace so that your goal is consistently reinforced.
- Set yourself up for success and a positive outcome.
- Learn the fundamental importance of decision making to achieve your dream body.
- Learn how to harness the power of acting NOW and committing to a new way of being through specific strategies.
The Diet Myth
- Uncover the truth about diets and why they cannot work.
- Break through all the misconceptions about weight loss and the false myths that have been damaging your ability to lose weight easily.
Get Your Body Ready
- Recalibrate your body and mind with the 48 hour kick-starter.
Cognitive Work Book
- Consolidate the knowledge and skills discovered in lesson 2.
Cognitive Hypnosis Audio
- Program your mind to believe in and commit to your weight loss goal.
- Align your goal with your actions.
Lesson 3: Food and Mind re-boot
Sugar and Fat are not the enemy
Why We’ve Got It All Wrong When It Comes To Food And Weight Loss
– Learn the 2 most important things that will transform how you think about what you eat.
Food Is Delicious Fuel
- Learn the key ingredient to experiencing freedom with food.
- There is no food group elimination- you can DEFINITELY still eat chocolate and pasta!
- Successful scientifically backed strategies to set you up for success.
- Prepare your home for a thinner you.
The Pleasure Principle
- Understand the power of your brain’s innate unconscious motivations.
- Learn how to work with your brain’s hardwiring instead of against it.
- Learn to recognise and understand the thought patterns that can inhibit your success and commitment to follow through.
Cognitive Hypnosis Audio
- Program your mind to eliminate your desire for unhelpful foods and develop a taste and desire for healthy choices.
Lesson 4: Change
The story we tell ourselves shapes everything we do.
Unblock Beliefs That Cannot Serve You
- The real truth that determines your size that most people never understand. (hint- it’s not what you eat)
- Uncover the trigger moments that have led to your dissatisfaction with food and your body.
Shift your mindset
- Why you need to understand how our thoughts determine our actions, which determine our size.
- One simple but massively important exercise to make you instantly more positive, motivated and committed to permanent and lasting body change.
How To Destroy Limiting Beliefs
- How to make a decision an unbreakable conviction.
- Condition your mind for lasting body change.
Cognitive Work Book
- How to think like a thin person.
- Learn the key attitudes and responses to eating and food that DO NOT involve willpower or deprivation.
- How to shift from being a controlled eater to an intuitive eater.
- Why it’s a complete myth that weight loss is an incredible struggle.
Cognitive Hypnosis Audio
- Condition your mind to welcome and accept change.
- Re-program your unconscious to harness the power of the pleasure principle so that you automatically enjoy what’s good for you and your body.
Lesson 5: Mindfulness and Realignment
Learn the specific steps to Eating Artfully.
- Learn how to recognise when you are actually hungry and when you are engaging in emotional eating
- Discover a simple, yet extremely powerful too that you can use anywhere, and any time to uncover and address the underlying cause of emotional eating so you can overcome emotional eating for good!
How To Eat
- Learn the four simple steps to eating artfully that will emancipate you from old, unhealthy food habits and attitudes.
- What to eat and precisely HOW to eat it- this is a specific technique which, once applied will see you shed the unwanted weight while still having the freedom to enjoy the foods you love.
- Why enjoying the process of re-alignment is essential as you move towards your weight loss goal ( it’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey).
Feel Good Now
- Why it is sooo important to feel good now.
- How to move away from a position of constantly trying to lose weight.
- Why visualisation is so incredibly important ( This is a secret world class athletes know and use).
- Discover how to actually listen to your body.
- Why it’s important to prepare for challenging situations.
- Learn the importance of responding to sabotaging thoughts.
- Address cravings and learn ideas and strategies to combat them when they occur.
Cognitive Hypnosis Audio
- Consolidate the four simple steps to eating artfully so that you do this effortlessly and automatically every time you eat.
Lesson 6: Well Being and Healthy Habits
An easy lifestyle overhaul that will set you up for success, everyday.
Strategies For Success
- The 3 most important things you can do each morning to ensure you achieve your weight loss goal.
- Why it is essential to focus on feeling good and making time for yourself- learn simple and easy strategies for well being.
- Learn the truth about exercise and weight loss.
- The no.1 free & simple thing you can do boost your energy, vitality and physical well being ( hint: it does not involve sweating it at the gym).
- How to easily incorporate it into your daily routine.
Easily Implementable Essentials
- What you must do more of and why.
- Learn the two most underrated and EFFORTLESSLY simple habits that will create incredible physical and mental change ( hint: We all do them, but not enough!).
- Consolidate your new healthy habits.
Cognitive Hypnosis Audio
- Program your mind to feel motivated to take exercise and get active.
Lesson 7: Confidence and Creativity in the Kitchen
Because you really are what you eat…
Enjoy Cooking & Eating
- Understand how easy and satisfying it is to make things yourself.
- Learn the importance of falling in love with food and flavours.
Get Comfortable And Creative Cooking From Scratch
- Learn the 7 steps to becoming a competent and confident home cook.
- Why there is no ‘one size fits all’ meal plan or prescriptive approach to eating artfully.
The Importance Of Making A Meal of it!
- Enjoy entertaining and being entertained.
- The easiest way to entertain without stress or hassle.
- Getting your head around indulgence- learn how to enjoy all the foods you love without feeling guilty.
- The 1 super shift that you can make so that you can incorporate sweet treats and alcohol into your diet without undoing all your good work.
- Discover the power of quality and how it can really be one of the major tools which will help you easily achieve your goal weight.
- Why it is essential to be prepared and organised for the week ahead.
- 3 easily implementable recommendations which will save you time and money as well as help you stay on track as you achieve your weight loss goal and maintain it.
- Discover the essential store cupboard ingredients you need to make simple, delicious food from scratch.
- The main kitchen tools and appliances you need to be a competent cook.
- Consolidate the teachings covered in this lesson.
Cognitive Hypnosis Audio
- A powerful craving elimination audio which teaches you how to eradicate a craving instantly.
Because there will be no more 'starting on Monday' for this lifestyle + mindset transformation, here are all your fast-action bonuses:
Artful Eating Recipe Bank
A bank packed with delicious recipes to fuel your food love and encourage pleasure in the kitchen. They’re all quick and easy to follow (no elaborate cooking techniques required) and you’ll also find helpful shopping lists and the basic kitchen tools you need to eat artfully every day.
To accompany each lesson and help consolidate the powerful mindset shifts you will experience during the program.
The Artful Eating Facebook Community
Share your wins, questions and struggles with an incredible group of Artful Eaters who are on the journey with you - so you’re high-fived, cheered on and supported every step of the way. It’s also your chance to ask me any questions along the way!
The Artful Eating Cognitive Hypnosis Audios
A combination of cognitive behavioural therapy and modern hypnotherapy audios designed specifically to work alongside each module, to turbo-charge and consolidate every lesson you learn. Download them to your smartphone and listen to them anywhere! They’re approximately 20 minutes long and you will hear my voice guiding you. And don’t worry- you won't cluck like a chicken, they’re completely safe and Artful Eaters absolutely love them!
Unlike other theories and practices out there that tell you to eliminate carbs, cut out sugar, eat within a certain amount of ‘points’, Artful Eating is based on sound psychological principles - which means, it’s different to anything you’ve known before, and it actually works, because it gets to the root cause of the problem, not just the surface symptom.
Here's what my clients are saying about the program:
This isn’t for you if:
- You don’t feel that you can stop counting calories, points or syns.
- You aren’t willing to get creative in the kitchen and cook from scratch.
- You aren’t willing to make time for yourself and your needs.
- You are hoping that this will be a quick fix that will lead to rapid weight loss.
- You aren’t willing to create changes to your environment and your lifestyle.
- You want to focus on the symptom, what you eat, as opposed to digging deep and finally addressing the cause of your size and relationship with food.
- You aren't willing to invest highly in your lifestyle
- You aren't ready to commit to creating a life of freedom and fulfilment
This program is a perfect fit for you if:
- You want to feel good in your body inside and out
- You are ready to change your relationship with food and your body
- You are ready to finally ditch the diet and stop constantly obsessing about food
- You are ready to embrace self love
- You are tired of constantly putting off doing the things you want because of your body image / size / shape
- You are ready to commit to making lasting changes and you are open to viewing food and your body in a completely different way
- You want to feel confident and wear the clothes you like and know you look fantastic in them
- You want to enjoy food
- You are ready to stop calorie counting. For good.
YOUR INVESTMENT - 297 EUR
Once you click, you'll be taken to a secure payment page. As soon as your payment has been processed, you'll get an email in your inbox with the registration details to use for instant access to the program!
What exactly am I going to learn on the Artful Eating program?
Artful Eating’s comprehensive curriculum will help you achieve the body you desire, without the pain of pointless dieting. Learn how to eat, live and enjoy a life free from discomfort, ill health and confidence struggles, as you enjoy shedding the pounds and wearing a whole new wardrobe! Learn how to destroy your personal mental blocks to feeling great in your skin and break down the walls that have been holding you back from having the body you’ve always dreamed of and deserve.
How does it work?
As soon as you sign up you will have access to all 20 lessons, which are in video form and are broken down into short, easy to digest sections of about ten minutes to a maximum of 18 minutes. For you to experience the maximum benefit and results from the Artful Eating program you are encouraged to dig into each module on a weekly basis. The strategies, mindset shifts and actions requested of you, each take a bit of time and also take practice. You can skip ahead if you like to see what’s coming up next, but the lessons are carefully designed so that you complete each lesson, one a week at a time, and complete the corresponding actions and mindset shifts in order.
Everything has been set-up to maximize your results and long-term success. Sequence is important, in all things. For example, if you knew all the digits of someone’s phone number, but didn’t dial them in the right order, you’d never successfully make your call! Similarly, with Artful Eating it’s vital that you complete the lessons in order, as designed. Plus, it will help you stay away from overwhelm and actually complete the program.
Once you sign up you will have lifetime access to the program and can revisit the lessons in any order any order you like, as often as you like!
What kind of time commitment will it require?
You can schedule to put aside about an hour a week to do each lessons, including all the videos and the workbook. You will also need carve our about 20 minutes a day to listen to the cognitive audio, but that is a truly relaxing and incredibly rewarding experience- it will definitely not feel like a chore!
If you are ready to do the work and use the lessons taught on this program, you will lose weight and keep it off FOR LIFE. You will learn to love food and you will no longer get caught up with the roller coaster of yo-yo dieting, eating and feeling guilty, and being physically sluggish and unhealthy.There are seven core learning modules, plus a powerful workbook, rooted in cognitive behavioural therapy principles, a cognitive hypnotherapy audio program and a resources and recipe library.
When you’re making an investment in yourself, it’s important to know what you’re getting. That’s why we share our exact curriculum- so you can make sure this program is right for you.
How am I going to learn?
Your training is available within our private, member-only website.
Each Module is filled with a step-by-step training video, workbook, resources, and action guides. You’ll watch and learn from your computer, or download your training to your tablet, or mobile device. Our goal is to make your online learning experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Grab & go training
Tired of sitting through 90 minute video presentations? So are we.
That’s why we’ve broken down our core training into short, digestible videos. Each video is between 10-18 minutes long. We want you to learn, implement, and take action as quickly as possible, without any overwhelm or brain fatigue.
When do I get access to the training?
Immidately! How you consume the trainings is completely up to you. Some people like to do one lesson per week over the course of seven weeks and follow along with the group, while others like to watch the complete course all in one sitting.
The lessons are carefully designed so that you complete each lesson, one a week at a time, and complete the corresponding actions and mindset shifts in order. Everything has been set-up to maximise your results and long-term success.
Sequence is important, in all things. For example, if you knew all the digits of someone’s phone number, but didn’t dial them in the right order, you’d never successfully make your call! Similarly, in Artful Eating it’s vital that you complete the lessons in order, as designed. Plus, it will help you stay away from overwhelm and actually complete the program.
Remember, once you complete the full Artful Eating program, you’ll get lifetime access and can re-visit the Lessons in any order you like, as often as you like!
Honest Answers to Tough Questions
Here are some more of the frequently asked questions and worries people have had, let me clear them up for you.
What if this isn’t a professional program?
I have spent years researching, developing and honing the material in this course. It is developed out of current and relevant scientific and psychological research which I have gathered, and condensed into actionable information that you can use to completely change the way you look and how you approach food.
What if I don’t like what I hear?
Many of us feel like we are body/weight loss/health experts because we have spent so much time and energy on reading and trying the latest fad diet. But it is time to throw out the diet books and get real. They haven’t worked ( if they had you wouldn’t be reading this!). The strategies and approaches I teach are different, but nothing I ask you to do will be uncomfortable. This course is all about enjoyment and pleasure. A definite departure from diets which revolve around willpower and deprivation. If you don’t like the sound of that then this program probably isn’t for you.
What if I get distracted and don’t do the program?
It is really easy to sign up for courses. Just ask me! I LOVE courses! I LOVE learning. There is a reason I have three Master’s degrees- any opportunity for learning inspires and engages me. However, signing up for a course is a far cry from taking it all in and really making deep change. I’ve been there. I’ve been kicking myself wondering why I signed up for that Master’s degree again while working nights and weekends on projects and papers. The beauty of Artful Eating you can dig in whenever you like, you can return to previous lessons and take things at your own pace. I encourage you to make it a ‘want’, not a ‘have to’. What I mean by this is that you should frame this program as something you want to do as opposed to adding it to the list of things that you have to do. The course is fun and enjoyable so you will find it easy to engage with it on a weekly basis. You will also have the support and encouragement of the private Artful Eating Facebook Community to keep you engaged and focused.
How do I know if this course is really right for me?
This course is about you. I want you to experience this change… I want you to change why you eat, and learn to LOVE your body. I want food to be FUN again, shopping for clothes to be inspiring… I want you to get excited about seeing friends you haven’t seen in years.
Do you want that too? Don’t give up on yourself. Sit down right now and start making the time. Set the time aside on your calendar to invest in your health in a new way. This is about letting go of all the quick fixes, gimmicks, pills and potions that just don’t work and make the real, deep change that lasts.
If you've reached this point on the page, you know that your relationship with food and your body isn't healthy, and is holding you back from living the life you crave.
It's time to get to the crux of your food battles and body confidence issues, so you can finally enjoy your life without the pain of not loving your body or enjoying food.
Imagine waking up every day full of energy and vitality, imagine indulging in the foods you love with pleasure, imagine feeling at ease in your body, with a newfound respect for your health and quality of life.
This is so much more than a diet, its a new way of viewing yourself and experiencing your world.
And I'd be so honoured to support you every single step of the way.